Important Notices

Special Announcements

Giveaways:

There is nothing in this category at the moment.

Other:

There is nothing in this category at the moment.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Currently reading

Well, right now I"m currently reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Yes, I know, a very old book. It's been a while since I read it so I decided to read and review. I have a very long list of "Must Read Books."

List:
  • Beautiful Creatures
  • The rest of the House of Night series
  • Linger
  • Hush, Hush
  • Brightly Woven
  • Ink Exchange
  • The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth
  • The Replacement
I can't think of anymore right now will update if I do or check off which ones I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the commment! I really appreciate them!

So, what have you got to say my fellow readers and bloggers?

Review of "The Only One Left" by Riley Sager

  Title:  The Only One Left Author: Riley Sager Release date: June 20, 2023 Rating: 3.5/5 Publisher: Dutton Book Summary:  Now reduced ...