I just got it. My summer reading book. It's a mystery book. I'm excited to read.
Things don't have to be SANE when they're NORMAL.
Christopher Creed was a freakm a wierdo--the kind of kid who makes other people feel uncomfortable. But even more disconcerting was his disappearance. Was it murder? Suicide? Abduction? Or did Chris Creed just run away? He's simply gone without a trace, and nobody in his small hometown of Steepleton knows what to think.
The only apparent clue--a cryptic e-mail message written twenty-four hours before Chris turned up missing--draws sixteen-year-old-Torey Adames into the mystery and sets him on a path filled with terror and pain. Soon vicious accusations are flying around Steepleton, pinning friends against one another. And the truth just keeps getting more twisted. Will Torey ever find out what really happened to Chris Creed?
Pages
Important Notices
Special Announcements
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review of "The Final Girl Support Group" by Grady Hendrix
Title: The Final Girl Support Group Author: Grady Hendrix Release Date: July 13, 2021 Rating: 3/5 Publisher: Berkley Books TW: ...
-
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our lov...
-
Wow, this thing is all over the place and I guess now it's been given to me(: I would like to thank Courtney at Courtney Reads and I w...
-
Blog Hopper lets bloggers connect with other bloggers and read their blogs. It's a Friday - Monday thing every single week. So, hop on t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the commment! I really appreciate them!
So, what have you got to say my fellow readers and bloggers?