Since it's the New Year I thought I'd kick it off with a nice giveaway of one of the books that I enjoyed the most during 2010. Laura Kreitzer's Shadow of the Sun! Click here for my review of Shadow of the Sun. Start the New Year off with a great book!
Here are the rules for this giveaway:
1. It is open to US and Canada and UK! Sorry for anyone outside of that.
2. You must fill out THIS FORM to enter. I will not accept any entries in the comments.
3.Please leave a comment on this post. It could be of anything. It's just to let me know you've read all the way through.
Pages
Important Notices
Special Announcements
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review of "The Final Girl Support Group" by Grady Hendrix
Title: The Final Girl Support Group Author: Grady Hendrix Release Date: July 13, 2021 Rating: 3/5 Publisher: Berkley Books TW: ...
-
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our lov...
-
Wow, this thing is all over the place and I guess now it's been given to me(: I would like to thank Courtney at Courtney Reads and I w...
-
Blog Hopper lets bloggers connect with other bloggers and read their blogs. It's a Friday - Monday thing every single week. So, hop on t...
Very cute new look you have for your blog :-)
ReplyDeletethank you for including the UK!:D
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :)
ReplyDelete