So there are two more days left for NaNoWriMo how's everyone doing?
So, I've already failed epically. I didn't get to finish my NaNoWriMo novel cause of school and stuff. So, I will continue the "NaNoWriMo" style through December and maybe even through January to edit and write. I hope you all had better luck then me!
~M.A.Chase♥
Pages
Important Notices
Special Announcements
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Giveaways:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Other:
There is nothing in this category at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review of "The Only One Left" by Riley Sager
Title: The Only One Left Author: Riley Sager Release date: June 20, 2023 Rating: 3.5/5 Publisher: Dutton Book Summary: Now reduced ...
-
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our lov...
-
Wow, this thing is all over the place and I guess now it's been given to me(: I would like to thank Courtney at Courtney Reads and I w...
-
Blog Hopper lets bloggers connect with other bloggers and read their blogs. It's a Friday - Monday thing every single week. So, hop on t...
Yes, you shouldn't give up! I plan on continuing on a slower pace after its over, I just need to finish my novel. I'm at 45k and I'm stuck! Seriously starting to think I'll never finish..
ReplyDelete